Watershed provides independent consultancy services to the aquatics industry. Our impartial practical advice for all facility needs enables us to solve problems and reduce costs through educating, informing and training.
The work we undertake includes:
- Review of current facility procedures, systems and operations.
- Trouble shooting investigations.
- Consultant peer review.
- Treatment concepts and advice on process options.
- Plant optimisation and strategic planning.
- Asset Management & Lifecycle Planning.
- Client support and representation during supplier evaluations and negotiations.
- Work as part of design teams to deliver functional and efficient facilities.
- Specialist consultant advice to comply with regulations and standards.
- Individualised staff training that ensures the principles of good water treatment and facility operations are understood.
- Ongoing maintenance audits to ensure plant is running to optimum condition.
- Liaise with other consultants, e.g. architects, engineers and other third parties, on our client’s behalf.
- Develop and implement operations manuals.
Other areas we can add value…
Watershed are established as one of the leading providers of aquatics consultancy advice around pools and aquatic facilities to Schools, Councils Corporate and Private Clients. Our impartial practical advice for all facility needs enables us to solve problems and reduce costs through educating, informing and training.